Current Openings with Southwest Copy Systems
Sales Executive, Regular Full-Time
At Southwest Copy Systems, where business runs on fresh ideas, staying on the
crest of digital technology
demands originality, creativity, and ingenuity. That's why Southwest Copy Systems
people, whose professional and technical finesse are fueled by imagination. We've
created a workplace where inventiveness flourishes, where employees are encouraged
to express their vision, their ideas, and their leadership.
Southwest Copy Systems is seeking aggressive, outgoing sales consultant
to join our winning team.
Southwest Copy Systems sells and distributes Sharp and Toshiba Business Products.
Must not be afraid
This is a full-time, outside sales position offering excellent compensation,
and career growth opportunities. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate
interested in joining a high potential organization.
Responsible for managing the entire sales cycle with accountability to engage
specialist team members
· Aggressive and active in competitive accounts, knowledgeable regarding competition
and industry trends
· Able to identify, articulate, and implement products, solutions, and services
to customer requirements
· Articulate and position full spectrum of SWCS products, services, and solutions
to key departmental decision makers
· Develop and implement business plan for client base to identify, sell, and
support incremental Value added services and/or products in existing SWCS accounts
· Responsible for proposing and closing engagements that will achieve total revenue
growth (sale and annuity), profit, and customer satisfaction plans
· Monitor and evaluate Account Team progress to ensure achievement of revenue
and profit targets.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Effective presentation skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent relationship builder
· Organized team selling
Copier Technician, Regular Full Time
The Copier Field Service Technician will provide excellent customer service by
maintaining, servicing and repairing equipment at customer locations as assigned
for Sharp and Toshiba machines. The Technician will need strong communication
skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
to assist with prompt service and comprehensive technical support.
· Maintaining and repairing equipment on-site/off-site
· Setting-up and installing new equipment on customer's network, to include software
installations and upgrades
· Representing SWCS in a professional manner in all customer interactions
· Providing outstanding support by meeting customers' needs in a courteous and
· Diagnosing and resolving maintenance and repair issues
· Managing and maintaining accurate inventory for tools, parts and supplies in
· Advise customers concerning equipment operation, maintenance and programming.
· Test new systems in order to ensure that they are in working order.
· Assemble machines according to specifications, using hand tools, power tools,
and measuring devices.
· Operate machines in order to test functioning of parts and mechanisms
· Applicants must possess a high school diploma. A College Degree or a Technical
School Certificate is preferred, but the equivalent of 2-5 years of work related
experience will be considered
· Copier maintenance and repair education/experience is required. Experience
servicing Sharp and Toshiba machines, but not required.
· Must have excellent customer service and trouble shooting skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven commitment to customer satisfaction
· Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· Gas reimbursement / phone
· Factory training
· A dynamic and team-oriented work environment with opportunity for personal
· Must be experienced in sales and /or cold calling, personable with good customer
To apply for any of the above positions, please send cover letter and resume
to: Kevin Simpson using this file upload feature.